Simple veggie stir fry recipe with our mushroom 8-Plex
The latest addition to our ‘New Year, New Shroom’ series is a satisfying simple Veggie Stir Fry that is surprisingly quick to make.
This recipe series is designed to help your new year’s health resolutions outlast January, by providing you with straightforward, speedy recipes, like this veggie stir fry, utilizing our Mushroom 8-Plex Powder. Mushroom 8-Plex is a superfood blend packed with antioxidants and adaptogens that support immune health, brain power, energy and endurance.
Our delicious stir fry recipe is overflowing with vegetables AND can be on the table in just 30 minutes, making it another ideal recipe for a busy weeknight, or after an energy-draining day at work. Incorporating Mushroom 8-Plex to your stir fry sauce adds a boost of plant-powered nutrition, in addition to its support of our immune health. This is a fool proof recipe you can make fresh again and again, by mixing it up with proteins, grains or noodles.
Mushroom 8-Plex Veggie Stir Fry
Serves 4 Prep Time 20 minutes Cook Time 10 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 1 cup peeled and sliced carrots
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 (15 ounce) can baby corn, drained
- ½ cup canned sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon veggie oil
- 1.5 tablespoon water
- 3/4 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2.5 tablespoons of Mushroom 8-Plex Powder
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat.
- Add bell peppers, sugar snap peas, carrots, broccoli, baby corn, and water chestnuts to the pan and sauté for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- Pour sauce over vegetables and cook until sauce has thickened, about 5 minutes. Garnish with sliced green onions and sesame seeds. Serve over rice or other grain. Add protein like cooked chicken, beef, or tofu if desired.
And that's it! This simple veggie stir fry can be enjoyed as a side or completely on it’s own, quick and delicious. This recipe can easily become a staple in your kitchen as you can always replace any of the veggies which you don’t like, or add virtually anything else. Enjoy!