Continuing our ‘New Year, New Shroom’ Series is our Plex Packed Vegetarian Ramen recipe.
This recipe series is designed to help your new year’s health resolutions outlast January, by providing you with straightforward, fast recipes like this vegetarian ramen, utilizing our Mushroom 8-Plex Powder. This superfood blend is packed with antioxidants and adaptogens that support immune health, brain power, energy and endurance.
A bowl of classic vegetarian ramen transforms into an even more wholesome meal thanks to the anti-inflammatory benefits of adding Mushroom 8-Plex. Studies have shown that certain mushrooms, like those chosen for Mushroom 8-Plex, can support heart health , and provide immune support, focus, clarity and energy. You can feel even better the next time you sit down for a delicious, soothing bowl of noodles knowing you're not only nourishing your soul with comfort food, but your body as well.
Mushroom-8 Plex Packed Vegetarian Ramen
Serves 2 Prep Time 15 minutes Cook Time 20 minutes
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons of Mushroom 8-Plex Powder
- 2 (3oz) packages dried whole grain ramen noodles – discard seasoning packets if included
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/4 cup green onion, sliced
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
Soft Boiled Egg Directions:
- Bring a small pot of water to a boil.
- Add the eggs and cook for 7 minutes.
- Remove eggs from the pot and immediately place in a bowl of ice water to halt the cooking process. Let sit in ice water for 2 minutes.
- Remove from ice water and carefully peel the shells. Slice eggs in half lengthwise. Set aside.
- Heat sesame oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add garlic and ginger and cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes
- Stir in soy sauce and rice wine vinegar and cook for 1 minute.
- Add vegetable stock and mushroom powder to the pot and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add ramen noodles to the stock mixture and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add spinach and cook until just wilted, 1-2 minutes.
- Divide the soup into 2 large bowls.
- Top each bowl with an egg, ½ cup carrots, and ¼ cup green onion, and garnish with sesame seeds. Serve immediately.
And that’s it! Our vegetarian ramen recipe is quick and sure to make you feel warm. Don’t forget to check out our other Mushroom 8-Plex recipes in our ‘New Year, New Shroom’ series. Enjoy!