With the cold rolling in, these roasted Brussels Sprouts will warm up your home and your heart without a doubt. This nutrient-dense, keto-friendly recipe is a perfect side for any fall or winter dish, and you’ll be the start of the dinner party for making a veggie dish that even the kiddos will love.
- 8 cups Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp chopped thyme
- 1 tsp coarse kosher salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ cup chopped toasted sliced almonds
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar or balsamic glaze
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Toss Brussels sprouts with oil, thyme salt and pepper in a large bowl. Spread out in a single layer on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast, stirring once or twice until softened and browning in spots, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, transfer to a serving platter or bowl.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with almonds and drizzle with balsamic vinegar.