Many of us will be traveling this holiday season, and unluckily for us, that means exposure to more than just cold weather. Nothing foils cherished time with family and friends like feeling under the weather, so to help you stay as healthy as possible in the coming weeks, check out these simple (and somewhat obvious) tips for how to protect yourself:
- Stay hydrated!
- Power your immune system every day! Add our favorite Vitamin C+ or Elder-Mune Elderberry Gummies to your daily routine
- Stick a travel-sized hand sanitizer in your bag
- Use a facemask to help protect you from airborne illnesses
- Keep a fever/pain reducer on you
- Bring cold/flu medicine along
- Wash your hands, A LOT
- Try to squeeze in a short 15 minute workout
- Find a way to manage stress that works for you (meditation, an app, a walk, etc.)
There’s never a 100% guarantee that you’ll be able to stay healthy when you travel, but incorporating some of these tricks could certainly help.