HEALTHY, FAST-GROWING, GREAT-LOOKING HAIR: Want healthier, fuller, faster-growing, great-looking hair? WHO DOESN'T? Most of us think that achieving the hair we've always wanted will take countless expensive creams, shampoos, harsh chemical treatments, and way too much time! With Hairfluence, you'll never have to worry about the ingredients - they're all natural! You'll never have to worry about the price- it's less than $1 per day! Simply follow the instructions and be consistent- you'll be glad you did!
NATURAL INGREDIENTS, SCIENTIFICALLY FORMULATED:
It's no secret that biotin can do wonders for your hair, but most fail to realize that it also interacts very well with other ingredients to boost its effectiveness. Our team of experts has created a natural, synergistic blend that combines several essential vitamins, minerals, and amino acids that work in harmony to create a truly superior blend for maximum results. We're forever grateful.
THE ROOT ISSUE- NUTRIENT DEFICIENCIES: We believe that the majority of issues in our bodies can be solved using nature's perfect ingredients. In today's world, it is very difficult to consume all the nutrients you need from food alone. Hairfluence helps to supplement the nutrients that may be missing from your diet to promote healthy hair growth and a natural volume and vibrance you can be proud of.
Read more ▼
GLOWING SKIN & HEALTHY NAILS TOO!
You'll also love Hairfluence's "side-benefits". In fact, you'll probably notice them first! Most customers find that while it may take a few weeks of consistent use for significant changes in your hair to be visible, the benefits to your skin and nails will be much faster. You'll enjoy nourished, moisturized skin and healthier, stronger nails while your hair is growing faster, fuller, and healthier from the roots!.
100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: With all Zhou Nutrition products, we offer a 60-DAY 100% Money Back Guarantee - return even the empty bottles! We are so confident that you will love Hairfluence, that we'll refund every penny if you don't like it. What do you have to lose?
Adults take two(2) capsules once daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
A healthy body has healthy hair, therefore it is essential to keep the body well maintained and fed with crucial vitamins and minerals. Hairfluence helps to supplement the nutrients that may be missing from your diet to promote healthy hair growth and a natural volume and vibrance you can be proud of
- Vitamin A is vital in the production of healthy sebum in the scalp. As an antioxidant, Vitamin A helps in formation and maintenance of healthy cells.
- Vitamin C enhances the immune function at a cellular level, thereby maintaining skin and hair health. Vitamin C is an antioxidant, and since the human body cannot produce it naturally, it is imperative that we consume adequate amounts in our daily diet or through supplements.
- Vitamin D3 helps in keeping the hair rooted to the scalp for a longer time. This displays an increase in volume and fuller looking head of hair. Our body synthesises Vitamin D3 after being exposed to the sun. Cholecalciferol aids in the absorption of calcium in the body, which is crucial for the development and maintenance of healthy cells. It can prove difficult to achieve adequate amounts of Vitamin D3 from food sources, and for people living in less sunny climates it can be especially difficult to produce the body’s requirement of the vitamin. In such cases, intake of supplements is an option.
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1) is required by the cells to convert carbohydrates into energy.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) helps maintain red blood cells, enabling the hair follicles to get a rich supply of nutrients.
- Niacin is essential to maintain a healthy circulation of blood and nutrients to the scalp.
- Vitamin B6 is a major element in proteins that are involved in the various chemical reactions in the body.
- Folate (Folic Acid) combines with Vitamin B12 to produce healthy red blood cells and DNA, and also contributes to cell activity and control of tissue growth.
- Vitamin B12 helps in the formation of red blood cells that are involved in the transport of oxygen to the scalp and follicles. This aids in their development and keeps them healthy.
- Pantothenic Acid aids in the metabolism of the body. Moreover, it is involved in hormone production and good cholesterol, both of which are major elements in development of healthy hair.
- Calcium helps in the development and maintenance of healthy cells in the body.If the body doesn’t get the required amounts of B-Vitamins daily, it can lead to weakening of hair strands, greying, hair thinning & hair loss. Therefore, it is imperative that you consume adequate amounts through a balanced diet or through supplements.
- MSM is a sulphur-containing compound that occurs naturally and is present in many edible substances. The sulphur present in the compound makes up the core of the cysteine bonds, which are accountable for the way your hair is shaped.
- Collagen Hydrolysate, which is a bioactive peptide and an anti-oxidant, is tasked with providing the 18 essential amino acids to the hair. Amino acids are the building blocks of keratin protein, and the essential ones include leucine, isoleucine, lysine, phenylalanine, methionine, threonine, tyrosine, valine, proline, serine, hydroxyproline, histidine, hydroxylysine, aspartic acid, glycine, glumatic acid, alanine and arginine.
- Keratin is a naturally occurring protein component in hair strands. It helps in smoothing out dry or frizzled hair and is an essential component for hair development, as they nourish and strengthen the hair with adequate proteins.